Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Outside Lands and Treasure Island

It was recently brought to my attention by my younger brother that the Outside Lands Music Festival lineup was recently announced. More importantly, it was brought to my attention that Cat Power will be there. :D


August 14-15. Single day passes are $75, 2-day passes are $140. Other exciting artists include Phoenix, The Temper Trap, & The Strokes, to name a few. Honestly, I'm not overwhelmingly impressed by the lineup, but Cat Power (who doesn't perform very much) might be able to squeeze a single day pass out of my wallet.


Also, I figured I'd check the other big Bay Area festival coming up soon (Oct 16-17), Treasure Island Music Festival. Looks like the lineup comes out on Monday! Dear God I hope these predictions are correct...

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see Cat Power, I guess we will see how we end up financially before deciding.

    ReplyDelete